Ideal Entry-level Compact Autopilot System
- Includes GHP Reactor CCU, ECU, pump and other autopilot components needed to add to your compatible chartplotter
- Ideal for single engine outboard boats under 30 feet in length
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption, while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
Designed for boats less than 30 feet long, the GHP Compact Reactor Hydraulic Autopilot provides relief from manually holding the wheel to maintain course, especially when cruising at moderate to high speeds¹. Sit back at the helm, and enjoy your time on the water as the solid-state 9-axis AHRS technology delivers a comfortable ride.
Offered in 3 different corepacks, this autopilot lets you configure your autopilot setup depending on the features you need and how much you want to spend. Buy the starter pack (compatible chartplotter required)², add a GHC™ 20 marine autopilot control unit, or add both a GHC 20 and Shadow Drive.
Easy-to-install with flexible mounting options and quick, easy commissioning. Choose corepack with Garmin patented Shadow Drive and simply turn the wheel to take control of the helm; hold a constant course to re-engage. Integrates with compatible Garmin electronics to control the autopilot from the chartplotter display. Can be engaged to follow an Auto Guidance path³ (requires LakeVü HD Ultra maps or BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts).